Sunday, October 3, 2010

Michele's Birthday


Don't let the grin on this happy girl's face fool you!!!! This is my official last year in my 20's!!!! I don't know if I never thought I would be older than 22!!! What was life supposed to be like after that? What is there to even live for? Well, let me tell you......




You can start with this, a yummy, home made sundae!!! Topped with just the right amount of EVERYTHING!!! Throw in family, friends, some gifts, and that's what makes life worth living right there. Look forward to next year for my big 3-0 bash!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In loving memory of my Grandpa Jack, who sadly passed away on my birthday just 2 days before his own 79th birthday. Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment