Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grandpa Jack

My Grandpa Jack-

My Grandma and Grandpa were like my second parents really. I grew up in their house pretty much. They would take me on road trips, pick me up from school, feed me, feed me and feed me!!!! Ha!!!! My Grandpa even called me his daughter.
My Grandma Bea passed away nearly 5 years ago and left my Grandpa very lonely! We knew it would only be a matter of a short while until he left us for her.
Grandpa passed on September 1, in his home in San Leandro. We held services here at Sorrenson's Funeral Home in Hayward

We then followed up with his burial at Lone Tree cemetary also in Hayward. Their plot is just breathtaking. They are under this huge oak tree, the only one in the whole place.

This is my Grandma Bea, my Mom (yes, my Mom, not me), and my Grandpa Jack, circa, God knows when, back in the day when my Mom graduated High School.


Also an unknow date and not even sure who that little boy is, but that's me and Grandpa : D

Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment