Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July

We had a super fun filled, packed, 4th of July!!!!! This I believe is our 3rd year doing the Danville Parade! We had a nice time and this year finally wised up and left before the shotguns and congested streets!!!

I have such a busy body on my hands, this was the only pic. of the two of them I could get both looking at the camera!!!

My Beautiful All American Sweetheart!

Ryder enjoying the police car sirens!





We then came home and had a nice time swimming at the pool with our neighbors. While it pretty hot, there was a nice breeze that helped to cool everyone down! That wind then got more than nice and turned violent for the fireworks! Oh well!

My sons favorite food lately!!!

Our old neighbors adorable little boy Ryan




Ryder's future girlfriend (whether he likes it or not)!!! Cassidy (neighbor)



We finished off with some great bbq and fixin's!!!!! We then went down to the end of our street to set off safe and sane fireworks!!! We are one of the few bay area cities to still be legal to do so!!!! I didn't get any pictures of this, by then I was exhausted and cold. Ryder really enjoyed them though and Gracie as usual freaked out a bit at first but then she like it!

This was Ryan's anniversary gift that I got him recently. Look close can you see it? It's a triple R brand for the meat!!!

1 comment: