Monday, July 12, 2010

10 on 10 : July

Take a photo once an hour for ten consecutive hours on the 10th of each month. Document a snap shot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things of your day.
We started our day off right with a family bike ride. Ryan recently got a bike for Father's Day and we love to take a family ride every chance we get! I wanted to get a shot of the kids in there but we got back with only 5min. for me to get ready for work! I snapped my first 10 on 10 shot while running out the door!

A simple pic of what my day usually consists of, especially in the summer time!



This is a shot of my adorable new water bottle and my nice and easy schedule today! Love/Hate my slow Saturday's!




My co-worker Jeanne always goes to the Danville Farmer's Market on Sat. mornings. This morning she got a beautiful hydrangea and I though it looked great here on her station. That's her in the background!




One of my clients Allyson always loves to do "fun" colors in her hair and I thought they looked so pretty in the bowls!!! They also turned out very pretty in her hair too!!!




We had the privilege and honor of attending one of my long time clients turned co-worker/ friend's wedding a couple of weekends ago. She lives up in Washington though so I was so surprised when she was on my schedule to get her hair done because she was in a friends wedding here!! Great seeing you girl! By the way I look really haggard only because she looked fabulous all dolled up for the wedding : D




Home at last. I was attempting to make Gracie girl and I a smoothie the other day and I soon had smoothie all over the kitchen counter. Time to get a new blender!!! Costco had this one on sale this month, so I got it! Yummy smoothie maker (oh and Margarita's too!)


I haven't opened it yet, but I won this from this big sale my beauty supply was having. It's got some great things I just haven't had time to go through it, nor do I have room for any of this stuff, maybe I'll donate it to one of those auction charity thingies!!!!



My absolute favorite time of the year; it's summer time!!!!



My little princess eating dinner.

1 comment: