Sunday, August 1, 2010

Bubba's 8th Birthday

Bubba who has been a proud member of our little family, celebrated his 8th Birthday on Friday!!!! Wow, 8, that's like 56 in Dog years, scratch that, I don't even want to think about him getting old!!! For now, he's happy and healthy, and that's the way we would like to keep it. Anyway, when I mentioned it was Bud's Birthday, the mini party planner in Gracie popped out!!!! All I mentioned was making some party hats and we ended up having a full fledged "party" for the Dog!!!! Oh my!!!! It was fun, I'll have to admit. Besides, everyone knows, I'm always down for a party!!!



I found a recipe online for "doggie cookies", I loved that it was super easy and I already had all the ingredients!

Here they are ready to go into the oven

Ryan pointed out that there was something wrong with these cookies, they had tails, off the tails came!!!
Gracie even cleaned the entire living room for the "party", those are the hats we made on the table!

Look at how happy Bubba is, he's even smiling : D

Blow out your candles Bud, oh I mean your matches!!! Ha Ha, we were not very prepared for this impromptu party!


My original "baby".

No comments:

Post a Comment